If you purchase an individual item and return that item, you'll be refunded the Member Credit. If you purchase an Xtra VIP Box, Xclusive Bundle, or Set and return all the items that were included in the Xtra VIP Box, Xclusive Bunde, or Set, you’ll be refunded the Member Credit. If you return an item that was part of an Xtra VIP Box, Xclusive Bundle, or Set, we can't split up your Member Credit, so we'll partially refund you in the form of store credit. The exact amount of store credit will depend on the value of the returned item as part of the Xtra VIP Box, Xclusive Bundle or Set, and may differ from the price of the individual item itself. You can initiate a size exchange for items in an Xtra VIP Box, Xclusive Bundle, or Set the same way you can for individual items when you initiate a return under the order.
Articles in this section
- How do returns and exchanges work if I used a Member Credit to place my order?
- What can I redeem with a Member Credit?
- Do Member Credits expire?
- Can I buy multiple items with 1 Member Credit?
- Can I redeem multiple Member Credits in one order?
- What is the difference between a Member Credit and store credit?
- Can I get more than 1 Member Credit a month?
- When redeeming a Member Credit, will it automatically be applied to the most expensive thing in my cart?
- Can I purchase an item using both a Member Credit and a promotional discount?