Member Credits and store credits are not the same. If you're an Xtra VIP Member, you will get a Member Credit as part of your Xclusive Perks if you pay $59.95 and choose not to 'Skip the Month' in any given month. Each Member Credit can be redeemed for ANY individual item, Xtra VIP Box, Set, or Xclusive Bundle. You will be issued store credit for returns if you did not use a Member Credit to make your purchase. Store credits are also issued for partial returns of an Xtra VIP Box or Set.
Articles in this section
- How do returns and exchanges work if I used a Member Credit to place my order?
- What can I redeem with a Member Credit?
- Do Member Credits expire?
- Can I buy multiple items with 1 Member Credit?
- Can I redeem multiple Member Credits in one order?
- What is the difference between a Member Credit and store credit?
- Can I get more than 1 Member Credit a month?
- When redeeming a Member Credit, will it automatically be applied to the most expensive thing in my cart?
- Can I purchase an item using both a Member Credit and a promotional discount?