No, there are no bio identifiers taken during your scan. We use the LiDAR depth sensor on an iPhone to capture the shape of your body to construct an avatar without storing, saving, or uploading any photography. Your safety and privacy are our priority.
Articles in this section
- What should I wear for the Fit Xperience?
- What is the Fit Xperience?
- Can I get a record of my measurements from the Fit Xperience?
- Will there be any photos or videos taken of me?
- Will my face be in the scan?
- Is the Fit Xperience technology safe during pregnancy?
- Is the Fit Xperience accessibility friendly?
- Are the results of my Fit Xperience privacy protected?