Our third-party shipping partners continue to experience challenges in certain parts of the country due to COVID-19 and a high volume of deliveries during the holiday season. As a result, please be advised that your order may experience a delay of approximately 6-14 business days from the date your order is placed. Unfortunately, this is out of our control, but we know they are doing their best to get shipments delivered as quickly as possible! As usual, you are able to track your package using the link provided in your shipping confirmation email.
Articles in this section
- What is the last day to purchase and receive an order before December 24th?
- What is the last day to purchase from Borderfree and receive an order before December 24th?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- What is the holiday return policy timeframe?
- Why is it taking so long for my order to ship?
- How do I return/exchange a gift?
- Can I purchase a gift card?
- Can I use my Member Credits on holiday promotions?
- Do you offer gift wrapping options?
- What are your customer service holiday hours?