Yes! If you have accessibility needs, please speak with a Savage X Fenty Xpert at one of our retail stores and they will assist you with the scan process in an ADA fitting room.
Articles in this section
- What should I wear for the Fit Xperience?
- What is the Fit Xperience?
- Can I get a record of my measurements from the Fit Xperience?
- Will there be any photos or videos taken of me?
- Will my face be in the scan?
- Do I need to go through the Fit Xperience again if I have body or weight changes?
- Is the Fit Xperience technology safe during pregnancy?
- Is the Fit Xperience accessibility friendly?
- Are the results of my Fit Xperience privacy protected?