Member Credits and store credits are not the same. If you're an Xtra VIP Member, you will get a Member Credit as part of your Xclusive Perks if you pay $49.95 and choose not to 'Skip the Month' in any given month. Each Member Credit can be redeemed for ANY individual item, Xtra VIP Box, or Set, regardless of price. You will be issued store credit for returns if you did not use a Member Credit to make your purchase. Store credits are also issued for partial returns of an Xtra VIP Box or Set.
Articles in this section
- What can I redeem with a Member Credit?
- Do Member Credits expire?
- If I return or exchange an item redeemed with a Member Credit, will the Member Credit go back into my account?
- What happens to the member credits I have in my account if I upgrade to the new Xtra VIP Membership?
- Can I buy 2 separate items with 1 Member Credit?
- Can I redeem multiple Member Credits in one order?
- What is the difference between a Member Credit and store credit?
- Can I get more than 1 Member Credit a month?
- When redeeming a Member Credit, will it automatically be applied to the most expensive thing in my cart?
- Can I purchase an item using both a Member Credit and a promotional discount?